Request A Free Boat Removal Estimate
Do you have an old boat lying around that you wish would disappear? Many people have a boat that they used to enjoy taking to the lake or river, but now either lack the time, the boat broke down, or both!
Junk boat removal is not as simple as it sounds, but A+ Enterprises is the expert in removing your old boat. There is no such thing as a truly free junk boat removal service, but we are the next best thing!
We can give you a rough estimate for your boat removal job right over the phone, and our price includes ALL transport, labor, disposal, and recycling fees!
You might be wondering what to do with your old boat – we’ve heard every possible way someone can get rid of a boat. The cheapest (and hardest) solution would be to cut the boat into many small pieces and put it in garbage bags & take it out with the weekly trash.
How To Get Rid Of An Old Boat For Free
- Give it away on Craigslist
- Call a Marina and offer it for parts
- Cut it up and throw it in a dumpster
- Burn it (please don’t do this)
Do these free boat removal solutions sound like too much work for you? You’re not alone. We work with hundreds of customers every year who tried getting rid of their old boat, to no avail.
Fear not, because A+ Enterprises Junk Removal is your boat removal specialists! We have hauled away & disposed of hundreds of boats – all at a great price and around our customers’ schedules.
No matter the condition of your boat or where it is located, we can make it disappear for you. Being a professional boat removal company, we know exactly how to get rid of your old boat no matter the circumstances.
Boat Salvage Specialists
Whether the boat is on or off a trailer, in the middle of the woods, or the trailer is broken in half, our company can make that boat disappear!
We have rolloff trucks, flatbed trailers, and excavators to get rid of your old boat for good! Our company travels anywhere that we are needed, whether it is Lake Wallenpaupack (we go there a lot), The Poconos, or anywhere in-between! We service a 1 hour radius of our location for all boat removal projects.
Why Use A+ Enterprises for your Boat Removal
- Upfront pricing to haul away your old boat
- We are professionals at removing & disposing of all boats
- Same-day boat haul away service
- We can remove boats without trailers
- We recycle & salvage as much as possible from boats we remove to keep as much as possible out of the landfill
What Does Boat Removal Cost?
We get asked about the cost of removing a boat every single day! There is not a flat-rate for boat removal, as we factor in the distance to it, size of the boat, and how we will transport it back into our pricing.
With that said, on average, the cost to dispose of a 17′ boat in Northeast Pennsylvania is around $950. While that sounds like a lot of money, it really is not.
We take care of all the hauling/transport, dismantling, recycling, and disposal for you and include all of that into our price. If you were to dispose of the boat yourself, it would cost $600+ to rent a dumpster and many hours to cut the boat up.
Areas We Remove Boats
We provide boat removal & salvage services within a 2 hour radius of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. Below is a list of some of the most common places we remove boats.
- Lake Wallenpaupack
- Lake Ariel
- Pocono Lake
- Arrowhead Lake
- Lake Naomi
- Big Bass Lake
- Harvey’s Lake
- Susquehanna River
- Bucks County
- Montgomery County
Request A Free Boat Removal Estimate
Called for estimate for tv removal, good price came that morning I called, Sal is great, will use again.
March 15, 2020
Sal really helped us out. We needed some junk removed right away and he got there within a couple of hours, was very professional and polite and did not charge an arm and a leg. He has a customer for life in us now!
December 24, 2018
How to Get Rid of your Old Boat
Below is a step-by-step guide to how our process works to help you be rid of that old crusty boat. If you have any questions, simply call us any time at 570-373-9996.
- Fill out a contact form on this page or give us a call at 570-373-9996 and give us a description of your boat and situation.
- We will ask you questions such as: Where is the boat located? What size is the boat? Is it on a trailer? How are the tires? You can include this information in the contact form to make the process easier.
- Once we obtain all the information, we will give you a rough estimate on what it will cost to haul away your old boat. We cannot give you a firm price until we see the boat in-person.
- Once we agree on a rough estimate, we will set a day & time to make that boat disappear! We can have your old boat hauled away the same day you contact us if it is before 9am.
- We will confirm the price with a 100% accurate quote, and your boat is gone! We will load it up onto our truck and haul it back to our boat salvage facility to be recycled.
Boat Removal FAQs
What types of boats do you remove?
We can remove and dispose of any sized boat from a small sailboat all the way up to a cruise ship! Regardless of the size or location of your boat, our company can make it disappear. We do all the loading, hauling, and disposal for you and provide an upfront price quote which includes all costs.
What is your service area?
Our company is located in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. We can remove any boat in 1 hour radius of our location!
What does boat removal cost?
Our price to remove & dispose of a typical 15′ boat in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area is typically around $700. That price includes all the loading, hauling, and disposal fees incurred with disposing of your old boat. Factors that we base our prices on are: size of boat, distance from us, if it is on trailer/on ground, and other factors.
Can I bring my old boat to you?
Absolutely! We have found that many of our customers choose to haul their old boats to our facility to save on cost. This allows them to save hundreds of dollars, and bring their boat to us on their schedule.
What do you do with the old boats?
Our company is committed to keeping as much trash out of the landfills as possible. When we remove a boat, we bring it back to our facility for dismantling. We remove the motor, outdrives, fuel tanks, and other accessories. We scrap the trailer, and crush the boat into one of our dumpsters and haul it to a recycling facility.