Commercial & Office Cleanout Services | Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
Request A Free Office Cleanout Estimate
Providing commercial & office cleanup services to Northeast Pennsylvania
A+ Enterprises Junk Removal provides office cleanout services to the entire Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. Below are just some of the cleanup services we provide to businesses, warehouses, townships, and more.
- Office cleanout
- Warehouse cleanout
- Business junk removal
- Commercial junk removal
- Warehouse liquidation
- Illegal dumping cleanup
- Storage unit cleanouts
- Computer removal & recycling
- Property management junk removal
- Office furniture removal
- Construction site cleanup
Office Cleanout Services in Scranton & Wilkes-Barre
If you are selling, moving out of, or simply downsizing an office in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, you know it can be a messy process. Many offices are understaffed as it is, and the thought of having employees spend time removing junk is downright scary.
Fear not, there are services that specialize in cleaning out offices regardless of the situation or complexity. A+ Enterprises is a company that has emptied hundreds of offices in our area.
Types of junk we remove from offices
- Office Chairs
- Filing Cabinets
- And more!
Local Office Cleanout Services
Not all office cleanout services in Scranton & Wilkes-Barre are the same. Anybody with a pickup truck and helpers can “clean out a house”. There are also specialized cleanout services with large trucks and trained crews. An inexperienced cleanout team puts your valuables and property at risk of damage, and takes longer to complete the job.
The skilled, experienced team at A+ Enterprises Junk Removal understands the value of taking care of your belongings & property. It is important to understand what to expect from a cleanout service before making a hiring decision.
Reasons To Not Have Employees Do Removal Work
If you manage an office or warehouse, you may be tempted to have your own employees remove junk from your facility. While this sounds like a good idea in theory, there are many drawbacks to doing this. Below are just a few reasons why to enlist a professional cleanout service.
- Employees are no longer productive when not doing their primary job
- Extremely high risk of injury that may not be covered under your workers’ compensation insurance
- They may be inexperienced, and can hurt themselves or damage items
- Making employees do tasks outside their job description can lower morale
As you can see, having employees clean out your warehouse or office for you may not be the best idea.
Office Cleanout Cost
The cost to empty an office depends on where it is located and what items need to be removed. The average cost of an office cleanout is around $1,500, which includes all labor, hauling, and disposal fees.
We provide free estimates for all of our cleanout services. Our company has fair, upfront pricing for estate clean outs.
Why Hire A+ Enterprises Junk Removal in Wilkes Barre/Scranton?
- A+ Enterprises is a family-owned, local estate cleanout service. Supporting small businesses instead of franchises helps strengthen our local economy in Northeast Pennsylvania which benefits us all.
- We provide free house cleanout estimates for every job. Before removing your items, one of our background-checked junk removal crew members will give you an upfront price for everything you would like removed.
- A+ Enterprises Junk Removal & Cleanout has been in business for more than 7 years. This means our junk removal company has more experience and resources than newer companies.
- We have successfully completed junk removal projects ranging from a single recliner to full-blown hoarding cleanouts. We have more trucks, employees, and equipment than any company in the area. This allows us to work more efficiently – saving you time and money!
Request A Free Cleanout Estimate
Sal and his team were fantastic to work with. They were professional and arrived on time. Our scope of work was larger than originally estimated and they immediately dispatched an extra truck to finish up our job in record time. I would highly recommend them for all your removal needs.
December 5, 2019
Awesome company! My uncle passed away, and we were cleaning out his house. We had a lot of items to donate to the Salvation Army. I called the Salvation Army but they couldn’t pick up for a month. I called A Plus & they came two days later. The Two young men who came to pick up were polite, respectful & very efficient. The price was reasonable too. I will definitely use A Plus in the future.
May 6, 2021
This company is not just professionals at their work but also very kid and hardworking. During the scheduling the staff was very helpful and were able to work with my last minute call with no issues. I received a reminder of my appointment witch was very helpful. The team that arrived to the job took care of business before I knew it it was all done. Very respectful and hard working team. Will definitely recommend anyone and will definitely use this company on my next project.
February 16, 2020
Office Cleanout FAQs
What do office cleanouts cost?
The average cost to clean out an office is around $1,500. That price includes labor, hauling, and disposal fees.
How long does it take to clear out an office?
The typical office junk removal project takes our crew less than 3 hours to complete!
Are you insured?
Our junk removal service is fully insured to clean out offices. We boast a 2 million dollar general liability insurance policy, workers’ compensation, and commercial vehicle insurance!
What do you do with junk you remove?
Our company donates up to 70% of junk removed from offices & warehouses in the area. We pay special attention to remove hard drives and destroy them before recycling computers.